This iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch compatible app is listed in the popular health and fitness apps in my App Store. I downloaded this app a few weeks ago for those days when I only have a short window to fit in a fitness routine. This 7 minute workout works all the major muscle groups with only a wall, a chair and your own body.
Offers 13 thirty second exercises with clear screen graphics
Ten second rest intervals between exercises, displaying next exercise on screen.
- The clear, understandable voice makes the moves flow easily without the need to watch the screen.
- The voice countdown keeps you aware of the seconds remaining on each exercise.
- Displays simple and easy to follow graphics, if needed.
- 10 second rest gives you an opportunity to catch your breath, while the screen displays the next exercise.
- Offers the ability to skip or repeat an exercise.
- There are no ads.
- Do this two to three times and you’ve got a great workout
I didn’t like:
- If you like variety, this is not the app for you. Uses the same combo of moves in the same order.
- Even though it offers an option to skip an exercise, there is no alternative moves. If you cannot do a move, you are missing out on working that muscle group.
Overall this is a great app to have for those days when you need a quick full body exercise.
Yes, you all rock!! Enjoy a great workout today, even if you only have 7 minutes. We are headed to the mountains for a hike, have a fantastic Monday.
* I am a consumer offering my opinions.